Monday, August 31, 2020

Menagerie Mix Up Ghirardelli Brownies Holder-VIDEO

At my virtual meeting with my team I shared this super cute and sweet treat box.  There's so many things I love about this treat box.  One, it holds a single Ghirardelli brownie mix!  Hello---YUM!!!  Two, it's the size of a card front, so basically you're simply decorating this to be a card.....with a little added surprise inside.  I used the Menagerie Mix-Up Bundle for this, seriously could that reindeer be any cuter!!!!  The DSP is all from the Trimming The Town DSP pack.  This one is super cute!!!!
I love how this is designed to hold a brownie mix.  But you could resize it for a packet of hot cocoa, or leave it larger and add a couple packets of hot cocoa, or hot cocoa and a little cello bag of stacked mini marshmallows.  I would love that!!! But the brownie is good too.  These are the small single serving mug mix. I found a box of four at Target.  But I've seen them everywhere.

To make it you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 10" x 8 1/2".  On the long side score at 4 1/4", 4 3/4" 9" and 9 1/2".  On the short side score at 5 1/2" and 6".  Check out the video for details on this cute treat!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Menagerie Mix Up Bundle
Poppy Parade Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Trimming the Town DSP
Soft Suede Ink
Black Memento Ink
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Soft Suede Stampin' Blends
Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
Color Lifter
All The Trimmings Ribbon
All The Trimmings Embellishments
Wink of Stella

No comments: