Friday, August 21, 2020

Team Spotlight! Juanita

I'm so excited to share this special series with you.  Over the next month or two I'll be showcasing some of my team members.  I asked everyone to send me some of their work to share on my blog.  Those that did will have a featured post coming up this month and possible into September too! I have an amazing team, I hope you enjoy this fun series!
Juanita is one of my newer team members and I'm just loving her work!  I'm a sucker for Black and literally ANY color.  This card is just beautiful with Black, Magenta Madness and oh yeah that's gold too!
I love the simplicity of this card, the clean and simple lines just make me happy!
I love all of her uses of embossing folders, she really uses them well!  I often forget to use mine, so when I see a card where it's featured so well it makes me want to get mine out!
Who doesn't love a cut purse and matching card?  So cute!
I love this feather.  I love the repeated stamping on this card.  Great color choices too!
Here clean and simple layouts inspired me!  I love this layout!
Finally a beautiful shaker!  So many wonderful things about all of her work!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: