Monday, August 17, 2020

Team Spotlight! Dana

I'm so excited to share this special series with you.  Over the next month or two I'll be showcasing some of my team members.  I asked everyone to send me some of their work to share on my blog.  Those that did will have a featured post coming up this month and possible into September too! I have an amazing team, I hope you enjoy this fun series!
Today is Dana.  Now Dana is a work horse.  She makes the most elaborate and detailed projects.  It is always so exciting to see what she's making.  For instance, this chocolate wallet or box.  You guys it holds TWO full sized chocolates!  How can you not love it! 
This card uses some Paper Pumpkin mixed with DSP and more!  I love how she pulls things together from so many areas. I need to work on using my Paper Pumpkin supplies in other ways.  Dana is great at this!
This is stunning!  You can't go wrong with black and white! So pretty!
Can we just talk about how cute these popsicle boxes are??  Wouldn't they be so cute with a gift card to an ice cream shop in them?!!
These last two projects are true Dana style.  There's multiple folds layers and more!  And if I know Dana, they probably fold to fit in an envelope! (Don't take my word on that, I'd have to check with Dana).

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!