Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Team Make and Takes

I'm still sharing some amazing projects from our virtual team meeting earlier this month.  Even though we couldn't gather in person we still had so much fun laughing and chatting!  For my virtual meetings if you RSVP to attend I send a make and take kit to you so that you can make the cards with me.  So everyone who RSVP'd early got a kit to make these two amazing cards!  I love them both.  For the first one we used the Snowflake Splendor DSP and it's just stunning!  I paired it with the Peace and Joy Bundle which is one of my favorite bundles!  I love the scripty words and the block greetings together! I did all the die cutting in advance the smallest 'joy' die cut was cut from our velveteen paper which just makes is super fun.  The texture is amazing! 
Speaking of texture, look at that amazing pumpkin!  We got all that texture on the pumpkin simply by crumpling the cardstock and really adding lots of crinkles and wrinkles to it.  For this card I paired new items with returning favorites and even items from the Annual catalog.  I love it!!  First the Plaid Tidings DSP!  LOVE!!!!!  The greeting is from the Celebration Tidings Set. The leaves are from one of my favorites that's returned, the Gathered Leaves Dies!  LOVE this bundle!  Finally I brought in the Apple Builder Punch from the annual catalog for our pumpkin.  So cute!!!  I have a full shopping list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Peace and Joy Bundle
Celebration Tidings Bundle
Highland Heather Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Snowflake Splendor DSP
Plaid Tidings DSP
Vellum Cardstock
Velveteen Paper
Highland Heather Ink
Early Espresso Ink
Snowflake Embellishments
All The Trimmings Ribbon Pack
Apple Builder Punch
Dainty Diamonds Folder
Pinewood Planks Folder

No comments: