Monday, August 3, 2020

Rainbow Zebra

I have another quick and fun card for you today.  This one is another card that you could easily mass produce and it's soooo cute!!!  I broke out my Rainbow Glimmer Paper again for this card (surprised?).  I also pulled out the Zany Zebras Set.  I can't believe how much I love this set.  Now if you think that the zebras are just for kids or baby cards you're wrong.  I've made soooooo many project with this set and every single one of them could be used for an adult.  This one included!  I cut stripes of the glimmer paper at 1/2" each and then adhered them on the card in a diagonal pattern.  I then stamped and punched out my zebra, added a greeting and boom done!  Call it a day!  I have a full supply list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Zany Zebras Set
Massive Thanks Set
Just Jade Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
Black Memento Ink
2 1/4" Circle Punch
Frosted Epoxy Droplets

Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons Today!

No comments: