Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Halloween Spider Box

Can you believe it's already time to craft for Halloween!  This has been the longest year of my life but it's also going to quickly.  Weird.  I don't generally do too much crafting for Halloween, but every year I come up with a cute and quick Halloween treat, this one is pretty cute!  One of my favorite bundles from the new Holiday Mini Catalog is the Little Treats Bundle.  In the dies there's this spider and he's perfect for Halloween!
I die cut the spider 3 times and stacked them all together.  Before you die cut make sure you add some Adhesive Sheets to your cardstock, that will make adhering him soooo much easier.  Especially all those legs!  Once all those die cuts are stacked together it's super sturdy like a piece of chipboard.  I layered him onto a circle cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies, then the Layering Circles Dies and finally the scallop circle from the Little Treats Box Dies.
The box is simple to assemble, you'll need a piece that is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".  On one side score at 1" and 4 1/2", on the other side score at 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 4" and 5".  The box is sized perfectly for two snack sized candy bars.  These were found in our grocery store.  They're a little bigger than the tiny fun sized ones but way smaller then a full sized one.  You could fill this box with lots of different candy treats though!  I have a full shopping list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

No comments: