Friday, August 28, 2020

Returning Favorite Spotlight-Christmas Countdown Kit


Did you notice in the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog that we have some amazing returning favorites in this catalog?  Maybe you missed them the first time around or maybe you need to purchase another one.  Now is your chance!!!!  This was and still is one of my all time favorite products from last years Holiday Catalog.  Don't miss the Christmas Countdown Kit!!!  Also don't let the name fool you, this kit is for anything, I mean ANYTHING!!!  I made this Disney countdown last year, we used it to countdown to our trip to Walt Disney World last November.   I love it!!!
To read all about my Disney Countdown Calendar check out the original post here.







In addition to the Disney one, I made the Christmas one as designed in the kit.  These are the backside of the Disney boxes.  When we returned from our trip I simply flipped the boxes around and boom ready for Christmas!  You could use these boxes for jewelry, accessories or embellishments, and so much more.  There's endless ideas.  So don't miss getting your Christmas Countdown kit today!
Details on the Christmas version can be found here.

Shop for the Christmas Countdown Kit here.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: