Friday, August 7, 2020

Velveteen Paper Cat With Menagerie Mix Up Bundle-VIDEO

I have the cutest card to share with you today!!!  Plus it features a product you probably haven't played with too much.  I'm using the Color Velveteen Paper to create my cute cat.  I've struggled with how to use this paper.  It's soft and velvety but it's in unique colors.  When I saw the Menagerie Mix Up Bundle in the August-December Mini Catalog I instantly thought of the velveteen paper.  But could you stamp on it? YES!!!  But you do need to allow some drying time.  The ink doesn't dry instantly to the velveteen so make sure to leave plenty of drying time.  


Once they were nice and dry I die cut everything and assembled it as usual.  It's so cute!  I pulled in my must have stamp set Peace and Joy for the background and greeting of the card.  I love the holly's.  To finish the card I used some dies from the Forever Flourishing Dies and some Linen Thread.  Check out the video for all the details on this card.  I have a full shopping list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Menagerie Mix Up Bundle
Peace and Joy Set
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
Highland Heather Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Color Velveteen Paper
Gold Foil
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Soft Suede Ink
Pear Pizzazz Ink
Linen Thread
Gold Glimmer Dots
Forever Flourishing Dies
Stitched Shapes Dies

No comments: