Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Team Spotlight! Cindy

I'm so excited to share this special series with you.  Over the next month or two I'll be showcasing some of my team members.  I asked everyone to send me some of their work to share on my blog.  Those that did will have a featured post coming up this month and possible into September too! I have an amazing team, I hope you enjoy this fun series!
Today is Cindy. Now Cindy is not only my team member but she's also my mom/class assistant/whatever else I need done or borrowed.  She was my very first customer too.  Moms are great like that right.  She's been stamping up a storm in her time at home and has been mailing cards like crazy too!  Don't forget that's an important step of card making.  She used the new Celebrate Sunflowers bundle to make a bunch of cards.  Aren't they beautiful?  I love the pink sunflower one the most!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Meade said...

Great job!! Beautiful.

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! Your Mom should do a "class to go". I'd pay for it! These are lovely cards! Great job Cindy!