Monday, November 25, 2019

Blog Post 2900!

I started my blog way back in 2008. I started it because I wanted to have a reason to stamp every day.  I knew that if I was stamping every single day I'd get better and better at it.  Well I have and I'm continuing to learn new stamping techniques all the time.  My blog has come a long way, but there's always room for improvement.  I have plans that will hopefully be rolled out soon to better enhance my blog.  If you've stopped by my blog every day or if this is your first visit here THANK YOU!!!  I absolutely love what I do, and being able to stay home with my kids has been rewarding on so many levels and as a supporter of my business I have YOU to thank for that!  In honor of my 2900 blog post I have chosen 3 projects that I've made over the years that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You can click their titles to learn more about each one.  Enjoy!

Shop my Online Store here.

Disney Cupcakes: I still have these cards and looked at them recently.  I had considered taking them with us on our Disney trip and using them for mousekeeping tips but 2 years later I still can't bear to part with them!



Gold Birthday: What is not to love about this card?!  There's beautiful water coloring, gold lettering, flowers, embossing!  There's too many thing!  LOVE!!


Glitter and Rainbows: Rainbows and gold glitter splatter all over!  Yes please!  I love this fun card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!  

No comments: