Friday, November 1, 2019

Stacked Gift Card Holder

I have my final project that I shared at my virtual team meeting.  Join my team today! The final project that I shared were these gift card holders.  I'm calling them stacked gift card holders because they each old 4 gift cards.  I know for me we give lots of gift cards, and what better way to package them but in a cute way!  This stacked one would be great for a teenager.  You can put in multiple gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants, movies, iTunes, and more!  This would also make a great gift idea for newly weds or a graduate.  To make the gift card holder I used the small Memories and More Cards. They're the perfect size for gift cards.  I used the Snowman Season Bundle for my snowman version.  I added on the scarf and hat from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit and use the Let It Snow DSP.  For the ornament one I used the Brightly Gleaming DSP and the Christmas Gleaming Bundle. Plus that Hammered Metal Embossing Folder! LOVE!    
To make the gift card holder I adhered the envelopes on top of each other and added cards in each one with a gift card slot.  I used the notecards that coordinate with the envelopes and the Classic Label Punch in the DSP to make the slot for the gift card.  It holds the gift card perfectly and leaves room for a greeting or note if desired.  I stacked 4 up on mine but you could stack as many as you want or need!
Small memories and more cards
2 cards, 4 envelopes
Cut cards in half
DSP 3" x 4" (4 pieces) create gift card slot with Classic Label Punch
Belly band 2" x 8"
Cover, Cardstock 4 1/4" x 3 1/4", DSP 3" x 4"

Shop my Online Store Here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: