Monday, November 4, 2019

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

Over the weekend I held my Annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  I love this class! There's so much prep but I love it all!  My guests all got to make 18 cards!  18!!!  That's a ton of cards!  They made 3 each of these 6 designs.  I love this one!  I uses the Rustic Retreat Set, which I LOVE!!!!  It's in the Annual Catalog if you've missed it it's a must have.  The greeting is from Itty Bitty Christmas in the Holiday Catalog.
I used lots of gold on the cards this year.  I love the metallic pop with just a tiny bit of gold.  This card features the Merry Moose Set.  LOVE!!!!!  One of my favs for sure!
Perfectly Plaid is another must have from the Holiday Catalog!  I love the tree paired with the Wrapped in Plaid DSP!!!
I pulled out my Winter Woods set from the Annual Catalog for this card.  I paired it the Merry Christmas To All set also from the Annual Catalog.  That large greeting is just stunning!
Punches were a big theme this year.  When the Holiday catalog features such amazing punches how can we not use them!!  I used the Christmas Gleaming Bundle for this one.  I love the colors!
Finally we used the Snowman Season Bundle.  So cute!!!
Shop my Online Store here.
Thank for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: