Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Gold Dipped Leaves

I have a gorgeous card to share today!  I pulled out my Rooted In Nature Set along with my Nature's Roots Dies.  I love the final card!!!  I stamped the leaves over and over again in Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink and Blushing Bride all over my background until it was covered.  I also die cut and embossed a few leaves in Blushing Bride and Petal Pink.  
To get the gold edges I pressed my Versamark Pad onto the bottom of them then dipped them into Gold Embossing Powder and heated them up.  I love that the Versamark ink got into all those embossed details on the leaves.  To finish the card I added some Gold Glimmer Dots, available only for a limited time!  The greeting is from Perennial Birthday and I love that it covers the bottom of the card.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: