Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Snowflake Pillow Box

If you need a quick and fun way to give a small gift or even a gift card I have the solution!  This cute pillow box is so quick and easy to put together!  The Pillow Boxes come 10 boxes for only $5!  It's such deal!  All you have to do is decorate it!  I used some Brights DSP the Pacific Point pattern to wrap around my box. TIP this 6x6 pattern will be just a hair short to go around your box completely so make sure you start and end in the front so you can cover the missing area with your label.  Also make sure to wrap your DSP with the box assembled.  For the label I used the For Every Season Bundle to do all my stamping.  I die cut the label with the Ornate Frames Dies and finished the box with Holiday Rhinestones and White Bakers Twine.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: