Friday, November 8, 2019

Cup of Christmas Facebook Live

If you joined me yesterday you saw me make this adorable Cup of Christmas card.  This stamp set is so much fun and super unique! The two mugs in it (striped and polka dots) are reversible!  So you can stamp your mug with the handle on the left or right! I love that versatility with ONE stamp!!!  For the background I used the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks to add that fun pattern.  Isn't it cool!?  I love it and it's super easy with the masks.  The whipped cream or foam on top of the mug is mad with the Pretty Label Punch.  I learned that tip from Allison Okamitsu, a fellow demonstrator in Canada.  To finish the card I made a Rococo Rose and Petal Pink candy cane using the coordinating dies and some Petal Pink and Rococo Rose ribbons.  For all the details on this card check out my video.  Don't miss next weeks super special Facebook Live!  LIKE my page today!  I have not one but THREE projects planned for you so don't miss it.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: