Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Snow Front

It took me a while to get the Snow Front Set in the Holiday Catalog but I'm so glad I did.  I love builder sets like this and this one makes beautiful winter scenes!  For my card base I started by stamping the Birch Background Stamp in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I added some DSP from the Neutral DSP Collection and a small piece of Crumb Cake Ribbon from the Come To Gather pack.
I did all my stamping on a Stitched Square in Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede and heat embossed a greeting from the Itty Bitty Christmas set.  The Snow Front set doesn't come with any greetings so make sure you have some on hand to use.  For the fun scallop on the side I used one of the scalloped squares in the Layering Squares Dies and just trimmed it to my desired length.  LOVE that quick accent!  Finally I finished it with some Gold Pearls that colored with some Dark Soft Suede Blends.  I love that we can customize pearls to ANY color we need!  I did a couple layers to make sure I had a nice dark pearl.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: