Monday, November 11, 2019

Harvest Hellos With Stampin' Blends

I'm still using the Harvest Hellos Bundle and it's still one of my favorite in the entire Holiday Catalog.  If you haven't purchased yours yet make sure you do!  It's a MUST HAVE!  This fun Thanksgiving card features the pumpkin that I stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink and colored using Mango Melody Combo and Light Pumpkin Pie Blends.  I love the way it came out.  This would make a great tag for a Thanksgiving treat box too.
The greeting is from the Seaside Notions set.  I picked it up in last months flash sale and I couldn't love it more!  The greeting is cut out with the Ornate Frames Dies.  To finish the card I stamped lots of pumpkin leaves in Shaded Spruce on Shaded Spruce.  And finished with a Linen Thread Bow.

Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: