Thursday, November 7, 2019

Glimmer Snowmen

The entire Snowman Season Suite is sooo cute!  But sometimes you just need a quick card and this card is that!  Plus how stinkin' adorable!!!  This would be a great card to mass produce if you're still looking for a fun Christmas card to make!  I used the Snowman Builder Punch as my main focus for this card.  The snowmen are punched from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  Their hats are from the Black Foil Paper.  I love the shine they give!  Their noses are also from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper, before I punched them I colored a scrap of paper with my Dark Pumpkin Pie Blend. I love that everything is so sparkly!!  I added some DSP from the Let It Snow pack and finally finished it with a greeting from the Itty Bitty Christmas.  I love how fun this card is!  Sure to brighten the day of anyone you send it to!
Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: