Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Punch Art Class Part 2


I have my other two punch art cards from my class to share with you today.  You probably notice on my punch art cards that there's not a lot of technique or accessories added on them.  It's mostly because these cards are really meant to focus on the adorable punch art.  I want my customers to leave the class thinking, "I can do that!" not frustrated that there's too many details or complicated techniques involved.  Birds are always a big hit with punch art, this little bird couldn't be easier!  The tree is just circles!  I was a card that inspired me to make this on pintrest but the link didn't work (don't you hate that!) so I can't link to the original creator. Here's the punched I used for this card: Triangle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle, 2" Circle, 1" Circle.  I also cannot stress enough how much a little sponging can add to your punch art creations.  The tree for example has depth because each circle is sponged with the coordinated Old Olive ink. 
Finally, a cat!  This cute kitty is simple and I love that it's looking out a window.  I was inspired by this card.  Here's the punches used: Triangle, 1 1/2" Circle, Word Window, XL Oval.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: