Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thanks Watercolor Wings


How much prettier can this butterfly get?!  Yesterday I showed you the smaller version of the butterfly from the Watercolor Wings set, today I'm sharing the larger ones.  The two cards were made days apart, but both times I ended up reaching for my Mint Macaron pad.....interesting......  This time I paired Mint Macaron with Bermuda Bay, and I love how they came out!  The card is really simple.  The butterfly is the main focus of the card.  I do have a die cut greeting from the Greetings Thinlits.  After I die cut it, I covered the top with Versa Mark and embossed it with clear embossing powder so it's nice and shiny!
For the butterfly, I stamped with my Mint Macaron Pad first the base butterfly, then I used my Bermuda Bay to stamp the outside of the wings, I stamped off on scratch paper first.  The inside and the details of the butterfly are also stamped with Bermuda Bay without stamping off.  To finish I added some fun dots from the same set and some of the new Gold Thread.  This stuff is fun and so pretty but it's the thinnest thread in the world!  I love the final look but I seem to keep fumbling with it :)  Practice, practice, practice!  :)
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: