Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Watercolor Words


Watercolor Words was one of the first sets I saw in the new catalog that I wanted, no needed. If you do a search on Pintrest you'll find lots of cards similar to this.  I don't often reach for my Subtles colors but I thought this card would look great with them.  I also threw in a little Mint Macaron along with the Pool Party, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride.
With some creative masking I was able to just stamp the 'you' from the Just For You greeting.  You could also cut it apart--GASP!  I've cut a few of my photopolymer stamps apart to stamp just one or two elements.  You can ALWAYS mount them on the block together again.  For this stamp though I just masked it.  This card is pretty simple the only thing I did to finish it was some rhinestones and some bakers twine.   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: