Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, July 20, 2015

Punch Art Class Part 1


On Saturday I had a punch art class.  I love these classes and I think my customers love them as much as I do!  I've never (at least I can't remember) a punch class where we didn't do a punch art dog.  It's getting really challenging now to find new dogs, because we've done so many other kinds.  This one I love and it's all mine, I made him up!!! :)  We stuck this fun little guy on the outside of a Mini Treat Bag.  So cute!!! 
There's a card on the inside that we stamped with the Watercolor Words set.  Here's the punches I used for him: 2.5" Circle, 2" Circle, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Fun Flower, Tree Builder.
Christmas in July anyone???? Isn't this Santa cute!!!!??!  I saw this card on Pintrest and LOVED this little guy.  I've had him 'pinned' for a while.  I decided it was time to finally make him.  He's super easy too here's the punches I used: Tree, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle. 1 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle.  I used some googlie eyes to add to his character :)  I have the other two cards to share tomorrow.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: