Monday, July 13, 2015

No Bones About It




I was sure when I got this set that Logan would use it more than me.....well I've become completely taken with this set!  I love it!!!  Who would have thought little dinosaurs would be so cute!!!??!  Today's card was inspired by this card by Tracy.  When I saw it on Pintrest I loved it instantly and wanted to make my own!!  This is the perfect boy/masculine card.  I think either Dan or Logan would love this card!
It's really simple to make!  I stamped my dinosaur in Cucumber Crush then got to work on the x-ray.  I used my Square Framelits the two smallest sizes on the black and made a frame, the second smallest out of vellum.  On the vellum piece I stamped and embossed in white the bones of the dino.  So cute!!!  Like a real x-ray!!!  I added some stars from the Metallic Sequins and this card is done!!!  Super simple.  Get your kids involved, they would love to make this card!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: