Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Surprise!


Like I mentioned earlier today last weekend was a little crazy!  I still wanted to share the invitations for the party that I made.  I made these cards back in March (I think).  Of course I couldn't share them until after the party.  They're super cute though!  I saved one to give to my mom after the party to save.  The invitation is slipped into this cute pocket.  I wish I had wrote down measurements on it all :(  The flower was stamped, then I covered the entire surface with VersaMark and embossed it with Iridecent Ice Embossing Powder.
I printed the invitations on my computer.  Then just stuck them all down on the Sahara Sand bases.  They were really quick to make, which was good, I made alot!  Fortunately everything worked out and I can finally share it, I have to admit I nearly blew the whole thing and said something to my mom a few times.  It was fun, but I'm thankful it's out and I don't have to stay quiet anymore! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: