Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Surprise!


Like I mentioned earlier today last weekend was a little crazy!  I still wanted to share the invitations for the party that I made.  I made these cards back in March (I think).  Of course I couldn't share them until after the party.  They're super cute though!  I saved one to give to my mom after the party to save.  The invitation is slipped into this cute pocket.  I wish I had wrote down measurements on it all :(  The flower was stamped, then I covered the entire surface with VersaMark and embossed it with Iridecent Ice Embossing Powder.
I printed the invitations on my computer.  Then just stuck them all down on the Sahara Sand bases.  They were really quick to make, which was good, I made alot!  Fortunately everything worked out and I can finally share it, I have to admit I nearly blew the whole thing and said something to my mom a few times.  It was fun, but I'm thankful it's out and I don't have to stay quiet anymore! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: