Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Candles


I have another sneak peek for you!  This card uses the Build A Birthday set.  I shared another card made with that set here.  This card also uses the Cherry On Top DSP stack.  This stack is 6x6 so it's a little larger and it's full of fun patterns, I love all these bright colors together too.  It's right up my alley!  The card is pretty simple I cut a piece of DSP slightly smaller than my card base and used my circle framelits (a punch would also work) to cut part of the circle.
I stamped and hand cut the candles and flames then adhered them behind the DSP.  Finally I embossed the greeting in my black glitter embossing powder (I mixed 2 spoonfuls of Black Embossing Powder with 1 spoonful of Dazzling Diamonds).  To finish the whole card I added a little ribbon and bakers twine. Really quick and so fun!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: