Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day Petals



Mother's Day is this Sunday.  Dan claims he and kids have something planned.  I think as long as I can sleep in a little on Sunday or even Saturday it will be a good weekend :)  I have a quick, beautiful card for you today.  I saw this card on pintrest.  I wanted to make a one layer card so I did a little masking for my card.  I love the finished card.  I also decided to go with shades of oranges like the card I CASED.  I don't think I've used Tangelo Twist since it came out last year.  I love the look of it on this card.
For my card I mentioned I was going to do some masking.  I used some post it tape and cut it to 3/4" wide, I think it's normally about 1 inch.  I just stuck it on my paper cutter and trimmed it.  Then I placed it on my card.  I did all my stamping over it, then carefully peeled it off.  The area the post it tape covered is clean and you're left with a perfect strip down the center of your card. 
I stamped my greeting, then added some strips of Tangelo Twist cardstock to created a border around the greeting.  I covered those thin strips with some Crystal Effects for just a little extra shine and texture.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: