Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Paper Pumpkin



Is your May shaping up to be as busy as mine?  The end of the school year always brings lots of activites, not to mention the new Stampin' Up! Catalog!  Friends, this one is GOOD!!!  I've only looked through it online, I'll get my real copy soon.  I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!  I also have new colors, stamps, papers all headed my way this week.  I'll share as soon as I make some projects with them!  Until then though, I wanted to share Aprils Paper Pumpkin kit.
April's was so cute!  I love the stamp set too!!  With Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up it's perfect!  This month the kit included pockets and little note cards.  Don't you love those adorable bows on the pockets!!  So cute!!!
Here's a quick sample of just some of the cards I made.  They're really cute and so quick to put together.  Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?? If not there's no better time to sign up. The kits are amazing!!  Did you know that you can purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for yourself or a friend?? Did you know that you can purchase a subscription as a gift and have it mailed to them? Ready to sign up??? You can purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription here, or sign up here, make sure to mention me as your demonstrator :) Still unsure about Paper Pumpkin??? Host a Paper Pumpkin night, invite a few friends and I'll bring full kits for you and your friends to try it out, contact me for more info on this fun opportunity!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
 

No comments: