Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bag Punch Board


I know yesterday I promised a card, but some cute bags will have to do for today :)  I made about 20 of these bags in one evening.  They were so simple and fun!  I used our new Bag Punch Board.  This is one of the best new accessories coming in the new catalog!  I can't wait to do so much more with it!!!!  For these bags I used some DSP that was 6x10.  The finished bag is about 4.5 inches tall, 2.75 inches wide and 2 inches deep.  The punch board makes so many different sizes though!  I have another bag to show you later this week!
The punch board gives you all the guides to score the lines and the sides so you get that nice fold.  Plus it punches the holes on top for the ribbon if you want.  I love this board and will use it sooooo much!!!  Just watch!  Add this to your wishlist!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: