Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Birthday Wishes!


How stinkin' cute is this card!!  I love it!!  My mom's birthday was over the weekend so I gave it to her.  She's very special indeed to get a card made with brand new stuff!!!  This stamp set is really cute and comes with stamps for the cake stand and layers for the cake, but I wanted to use some new DSP for the cake layers so I just cut them.  I love them!!!  I cut out a window in the front of the card so 'showcase' the cake better!  YES that is the new Delightful Dijon In Color!  Isn't it yummy!!!
The greeting was stamped and embossed with white on vellum.  It wasn't until after it was all assembled that I noticed it was a little crooked.  Oh well!  It's handmade!  The DSP is new from the package Bohemian.  Lots of fun, bold patterns in it.  LOVE IT!!!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: