Thursday, May 7, 2015

Project Life Baby


Well here I am, blogging about a Project Life by Stampin' Up! project.  Who would have thought?!  Not me!  While I've accumulated lots of Project Life cards I don't use them hardly ever.  I don't scrapbook with them, so I'm always looking for new ways to use them.  I needed a card, FAST! I pulled out some project life cards and thought I could just use one of them.  I ended up using a few, I cut apart lots of elements to make one card, this card came together in minutes.  And it's really cute!
The card itself is 3x4 card.  I used one of the 6x4 cards and folded in in half for my card base.  I cut the elephand and greeting apart from 2 other cards and just attached them.  In minutes a super cute card!  I also used some of the bigger cards and made a little pouch for the card to slide in and out of.  I wanted to give you an update, the next couple of weeks I may not be posting regularly.  Not because I don't want to, I love doing my blog and I really hate when I miss days, however, we're nearing the end of school and I have volunteered to be pretty much everywhere and do everything----ooops!  Wish there were 2 or 3 of me!  I realized yesterday that I may not be able to get it all done and I can't afford to feel guilty about missing a blog post or two. I'm not saying I won't post at all, when I make stuff I'll post it.  But I may miss a day or two here and there, maybe more.  I hope you understand and in a couple of weeks, when things get back to normal so will my blog.
Thanks for understanding!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!    

1 comment:

Kim said...

Project life ..... and so it begins! ;)