Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Project Life Baby


Well here I am, blogging about a Project Life by Stampin' Up! project.  Who would have thought?!  Not me!  While I've accumulated lots of Project Life cards I don't use them hardly ever.  I don't scrapbook with them, so I'm always looking for new ways to use them.  I needed a card, FAST! I pulled out some project life cards and thought I could just use one of them.  I ended up using a few, I cut apart lots of elements to make one card, this card came together in minutes.  And it's really cute!
The card itself is 3x4 card.  I used one of the 6x4 cards and folded in in half for my card base.  I cut the elephand and greeting apart from 2 other cards and just attached them.  In minutes a super cute card!  I also used some of the bigger cards and made a little pouch for the card to slide in and out of.  I wanted to give you an update, the next couple of weeks I may not be posting regularly.  Not because I don't want to, I love doing my blog and I really hate when I miss days, however, we're nearing the end of school and I have volunteered to be pretty much everywhere and do everything----ooops!  Wish there were 2 or 3 of me!  I realized yesterday that I may not be able to get it all done and I can't afford to feel guilty about missing a blog post or two. I'm not saying I won't post at all, when I make stuff I'll post it.  But I may miss a day or two here and there, maybe more.  I hope you understand and in a couple of weeks, when things get back to normal so will my blog.
Thanks for understanding!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!    

1 comment:

Kim said...

Project life ..... and so it begins! ;)