Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Neon Notes!

How stinkin' sweet is this page!!!!  These are some pictures I took of Megan yesterday.  Every time I get out my camera to take pictures of cards she always jumps up on the chair and insists that I take some of her too.  Normally she has her eyes closed or they're blurry from her moving.  Not yesterday though, she was ready to be photographed!!!  I love the picture on the left for sure!!  My friend Kim said "That's the look we ALL get when we are in our stamping space!"  Very true, especially when there's new stuff!!!!  This page is this weeks submission to the MDS contest.  The theme this week Neon!  I love the super bright bold colors on this page and the soft black and white photos.  If you like this page, head over the MDS site and like and comment on my page.  It's BIG day here!!!  I'm expecting UPS and he has my new paper cutter!!!!  Whoooo Hooo!!!  I'm off to sit *inpatiently* by the door :)
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: