Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Scrap Map Challenge

It's challenge time again over at the My Digital Studio Blog!!!  Last week I didn't win (I haven't won yet-but I'm having a ton of fun!!!) but I did get an honorable mention so that was pretty cool.  Plus with all these challenges who knows maybe I'll get my scrapbooking done!  This weeks challenge is to use their scrap map to create a page.  I tried to stick pretty close to the scrap map, but the pictures I wanted to use didn't work in that layout so I 'scraped' the whole page and started again. 
This page I used 4 photo boxes (just like the scrap map) and grouped them together then filled them with my picture.  I love the look of this.  I have some rounded corners and I love that the picture is a funky shape.  I made my journaling round too, but kept it within the scrap map guidelines.  Everything else is pretty self explanatory.  It's a fun page don't you think?  If you like it, head to the MDS site and like and comment on my page.  This page is so much fun I just love it!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: