Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Little More Time...

Yesterday I felt like making a card that was a little detailed, well maybe a lot detailed.  A card that took more than 3 minutes to put together.  A card that was simply stunning.  And a card almost too pretty to mail....almost.  Here's the card I came up with.  I used the Stippled Blossoms set.  I love this set.  It's so pretty, I love love love this color combo!!!  Thanks amazing color coach I {heart} you!!!!  I looked at my color coach and I knew I wanted pink flowers, I had some extra Primrose Petal ribbon :) so I looked up Primrose Petals.  Coordinating colors were Baja Breeze and So Saffron.  The green was added because, well, leaves are green :)
 
The flowers and leaves are all cut out, that's what took so long :)  Almost everything is up on dimensionals.  I counted and I think I used about 30 dimensionals on just this card alone.  Don't judge me.  Dimensionals are awesome and I keep thousands of them in stock (no joke).  So 30 is really not that many :)  The edges are sponged with Sahara Sand just to give some more texture.  There's no greeting on it.  I think once I know who the lucky recipient of this card will be I'll add an appropriate greeting.  I hope you like my card that took a little more time than usual :)
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: