Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Banner

Friday was my Dad's 60th Birthday, we had a surprise party for him on Saturday.  I also had my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack on Saturday morning, right before the party :)  I'll show you those cards in the next couple of days.  Today's card however is another Pintrest inspired card....it might be time for another Pintrest week.....stay tuned!!!!!  This card is the inspiration for my card.  I love the banner and I love how even though I have bows and hearts it's still a masculine card. 
I used the Fitting Occasion stamp set, which works perfectly for this card.  Also the newsprint DSP is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!  If you haven't had a chance to use it I strongly encourage it!!!  This paper is great!!!  I used the star punch, I know it's retired but it just fit in so well.  I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of the cards from my class over the weekend. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: