Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bringing The Sparkle!

This picture was taken pretty quickly with a little girl at my feet so I didn't realize that part of the card wasn't photographed well.  The right side of the card is some extra sparkle from from the silver glitter paper.  It's glued on the inside of the card and the front of the card is trimmed a little shorter so that when the card is closed all the way the extra sparkle shines!!!  I hope you get the idea.  Otherwise there looks like there's a lot going on with this card but really it comes together fast and easy!  The snowflakes are all from one die, the banners are cut from a framelit.  So it's all very quick and easy!
I love how elegant and beautiful the snowflake is though.  The glitter paper just changes the look of it in an instant.  I love the vintage button on it and I finished it with a pearl, so pretty!!!!!  This post is a little late but I hope it's worth the wait!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: