Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stack of Christmas Cards!

Over the weekend I had my Christmas card stamp a stack.  This class is always popular!  I had a great time, I hope everyone else did as well.  The Christmas cards this year were simple, fun and easy to reproduce-good thing too because everyone made 20 cards 5 each of the four designs.  The first one is fun! We used Dazzling Details to add the ornaments on the tree!  So fun!!!! 
The next one I just love, the cute little reindeer is so cute!!!  I love the banner on this card!  The chevron folder adds a subtle but fun background!
Who doesn't love glitter!!!?!  This card might be my favorite, the glitter paper is just AMAZING!!!!!!  The greeting and flowers are embossed in gold embossing powder to add to the sparkle and shine!!!!
Finally, this card was inspired by my friend Michelle C.  She made a card like this at our shoebox swap.  I love the door and couldn't wait to make one.  With the Core'dations cardstock it really brings out the woodgrain texture. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!


No comments: