Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Demo

This post is going to be short and sweet.  Short because I forgot to do this post ahead of time and I'm rapidly typing to get it done before I take Logan to school and sweet because, well isn't the card sweet!!!!  This was my demo last night at our meeting.  I used the framelits and cut out the tree then glued ribbon behind it.  Isn't that so sweet!  I didn't create this I saw it first on another blog.  I did a gingerbread man too.  But apparently didn't get pictures of him, not to worry he's somewhere in my bag.  I'll be back for a bonus post in a few hours with the gingerbread man and I'll link back to the blog of the original creator.  Have a good morning, see you later!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: