Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bunko Boo!

So I'm trying something new this week. Logan goes to preschool on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Normally I drop him off and come home. But that's been using up a LOT of gas and by the time I get home I only have about 2.5 hours before I have to go back anyway, and so I need to find errands or activities to do near the school to conserve gas. My Christmas Card Stamp a Stack is coming up in just a couple of weeks (there are still a couple spots left if you want to sign up), so I decided to head to library and spend a couple hours cutting. It's probably what I would have been doing at home anyway. So I got 2 of the 4 cards cut and ready to pack. Next week I'll do the other 2 and I'll be a week a head of schedule! How awesome is that! By the way have you ever noticed how noisy it is to cut cardstock? Me either, until I did it in a super quiet library. Yikes, I was beginning to think they might kick me out, just kidding it wasn't that noisy but you can hear every cut when you're in the library.
For today's project, I offered to help my friend Lori with some Bunko invitations. Our monthly group kind of died out when the summer started so we're hoping to get a big crowd and get enough people to commit to start another monthly Bunko group. We doing a Halloween theme, not that it means anything except that that's how Lori's house will be decorated. So here's the invitation I came up with.

The top note kind of makes it look like a cauldron, cute huh!?


The invitation pulls out of the top note die.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss (retired), White
Ink: Staz On, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note Die
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: