Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bunko Boo!

So I'm trying something new this week. Logan goes to preschool on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Normally I drop him off and come home. But that's been using up a LOT of gas and by the time I get home I only have about 2.5 hours before I have to go back anyway, and so I need to find errands or activities to do near the school to conserve gas. My Christmas Card Stamp a Stack is coming up in just a couple of weeks (there are still a couple spots left if you want to sign up), so I decided to head to library and spend a couple hours cutting. It's probably what I would have been doing at home anyway. So I got 2 of the 4 cards cut and ready to pack. Next week I'll do the other 2 and I'll be a week a head of schedule! How awesome is that! By the way have you ever noticed how noisy it is to cut cardstock? Me either, until I did it in a super quiet library. Yikes, I was beginning to think they might kick me out, just kidding it wasn't that noisy but you can hear every cut when you're in the library.
For today's project, I offered to help my friend Lori with some Bunko invitations. Our monthly group kind of died out when the summer started so we're hoping to get a big crowd and get enough people to commit to start another monthly Bunko group. We doing a Halloween theme, not that it means anything except that that's how Lori's house will be decorated. So here's the invitation I came up with.

The top note kind of makes it look like a cauldron, cute huh!?


The invitation pulls out of the top note die.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss (retired), White
Ink: Staz On, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note Die
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: