Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Snow Buddy

We made it to the weekend! Now we have time to rest and relax. Well maybe... I hope you can fit in some stamping this weekend. I'm going to make today's post quick so that I can get to my stamping :)
Today's card I'm using the level 2 hostess set from the mini catalog, Snow Buddies. It's so cute. those little snowmen just make me smile. I've had if for a while, but I don't think I've made a card with it, I know that I've played with it but I don't know if there was ever a finished product from my playing. Well anyway. I think this card is just so cute. And it's pretty easy and fast to do.

I did use my shimmer spray on the card, to give it the illusion of a winter wonderland. I meant to stamp my snowflakes before assembling my card but forgot so I added them after assembling. Which is one some of them look a little funny. It's a little trickier to stamp when you working around images and dimensionals. Oh well, unless you really look closely you can't see my mistake so I'm ok with it.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Snow Buddies, Warm Words
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Staz on pad, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black marker
Accessories: Shimmer Spray, Soft Suede Ribbon, Linen Thread, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: