Monday, October 26, 2009

6 Days of Halloween--Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of my week of Halloween projects! I thought it would be fun to have all Halloween posts this week, since the big day is coming up this Saturday! We are ready for it too. We have our candy, Logan has his costume and hopefully it won't be too cold.

For today's project I made another triangle box. I am just loving making these boxes. They're so fun and easy. This one is made with a 6x4 (I think, I gave the box away, but I'm pretty sure that's how big it was).

The ghost's are stamped on a window sheet then I colored them with white craft ink. Aren't they cute.
And the box is just so simple to put together. These would be really cute to make a bunch and then hang them on the doorknob's of coworkers offices or neighbors houses. And they're so easy you can make a bunch in no time!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Old Olive
Ink: Staz On, Elegant Eggplant and White Craft ink
Accessories: Sponges, Blender pens, window sheets, Elegant Eggplant ribbon, Crop a dial, 1 3/8 circle punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: