Friday, October 2, 2009

Shimmer Paint Spray!

I'm so glad I saw this technique and ever since I've seen it I've been spraying everything!! I've shown you the shimmer paint before and I love it! I still only have the Frost White but the other 2 colors are on my list. But this is by far my FAVORITE way to use the shimmer paint. Take an old spray bottle, I used an old Stampin' Mist bottle. Fill it about 3/4 of the bottle with Rubbing Alcohol and then add about 1/4 teaspoon of the shimmer paint. Give it a good shake and spray, spray spray. I saw this technique on Heather's Summer's Blog. And ever since then I've been a spraying fool! This is one of the make and takes that we did at the workshop I had last Sunday and the shimmer spray is so pretty on the Soft Suede cardstock. It's a simple card but with the shimmer spray you don't need anything else! I was able to photograph it pretty well but in person it's 10 times as sparkly!


Isn't that awesome! Go try it!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sparkly and Bright
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Thoroughly Modern DSP, White
Ink: Soft Suede, Ruby Red Marker
Accessories: Shimmer Paint (frost white), 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Scallop circle punch, dimensinoals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

This card is toooooo cute...love the sparkles from the shimmer paint.