Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Day 3--Punched Pumpkin Card

It's day 3 of my 6 days of Halloween! I came up with this card on Monday and I love it. I only made the 2 and mailed them but I think I'll make one for me too because they're just so darn cute. They came out so much better than I thought they would. You know when you image something in your head then it's ten times better than that. Well that's how this card came to be. It's smaller than a normal card. I think the finished size is 5 x 3 3/4, just slightly smaller. This is my all time favorite layout for a card. It's like a card in a card and I love this layout.



For the pumpkin I used the large oval punch and punched out 5 of them. I sponged all the edges in Only Orange and then very very lightly in Chocolate Chip. His face is from the Kooky Spooky Build a Bear Workshop Halloween die.




Isn't is just so cute?! I love the greeting on the inside. Then there's still plenty of room for a personal message.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Holiday Best
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
Ink: Only Orange, Chocolate Chip pads, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Round Tab, Wide Oval, Horizontal Slot and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, sponges, silver brads, Old Olive Ribbon, Big Shot, Swirls Sizzlit die and Kooky Spooky die, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for day 4 of my week of Halloween!

No comments: