Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mambo Birthday

Have you ever noticed how many birthday's are in October? Maybe it's just me but a lot of my friends and family have birthday's this week. Four in one week. So I've been busy getting birthday cards made. Here's one that I made that I really like. I love Melon Mambo and Blush Blossom together, it's such a pretty combination.

I haven't used this set in a while, Garden Greenhouse. It's so pretty. I stamped some of the flowers on the cardstock and then I stamped some on scratch paper and cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. It's a simple but pretty card.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday, Greenhouse Garden
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo, Black ink pad and marker
Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, dimensionals, stamp a ma jig

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: