Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mambo Birthday

Have you ever noticed how many birthday's are in October? Maybe it's just me but a lot of my friends and family have birthday's this week. Four in one week. So I've been busy getting birthday cards made. Here's one that I made that I really like. I love Melon Mambo and Blush Blossom together, it's such a pretty combination.

I haven't used this set in a while, Garden Greenhouse. It's so pretty. I stamped some of the flowers on the cardstock and then I stamped some on scratch paper and cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. It's a simple but pretty card.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday, Greenhouse Garden
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo, Black ink pad and marker
Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, dimensionals, stamp a ma jig

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: