Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Day 5-Enjoy Every Bite

Last night was our demonstrator meeting and I know that I normally have my swaps and 3 minute demos to show at this time but I'm going to wait until next week for those. I wanted to continue with my Halloween Week! So remember yesterday I said I was being a big procrastinator this week, well I put off making teacher gifts for Logan's teachers until the last minute too. Why, oh why do I do this? Normally I'm not like that, just very unorganized this week for whatever reason. But I just finished them Thursday morning right before we had to leave for school. But I think they came out super cute!

I wanted to give the some delicious Ghirardelli chocolate, so I used this box that I made for Valentine's Day this year. I just love this little box! Just change the front of it and you have an all occasions little chocolate box!
I used white craft ink to color in the skeleton. Aren't the torn edges cool on this. Now I know there are those out there that don't like to tear (Mom), but I'm loving it lately and I've been doing it on a bunch of different projects-you'll see those next week!

Here's the inside with the yummy candy and a quick not from Logan!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Kraft, White
Ink: Staz On and White Craft pads and Creamy Caramel Marker
Accessories: Sticky Strip, dimensionals, crop a dial, Elegant Eggplant ribbon, blender pens
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for my final day of my Halloween Week!

No comments: