Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Totally quick with Totally Tool

What an adventure we had yesterday. Dan calls me from work at 8:30 saying "Go outside and check your back tire, it's looks low" So I go outside, sure enough the tire that my Dad just filled up on Wednesday because it looked low was low again. UGGGHH, that means one thing, there's a leak. Could there have been a worse day to get a flat tire, well is there ever a good day to get a flat tire? So we had to get the tire fixed before the afternoon, when I needed to head out to my bunco party. I also needed to unpack from my workshop on Thursday night and re-pack for my stamp a stack today, make a couple more favor boxes for the bunco party, oh and bake a couple of apple pies for a bake sale at Logan's preschool. So I called my Dad fortunately he had the day off and helped me with the tire. Unpacked, repacked and baked, made 2 more boxes and still somehow found time to stamp. When I say found time to stamp, this card came together in just minutes since that's all that was left. But I wanted to make a 'Thank You' card for my Dad for helping.

It's actually pretty cute for coming together so quickly.
Well I gotta go, I am looking forward to my stamp a stack. Now that my car is fixed the pies are baked it'll be a good day!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Totally Tool
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Brushed Silver
Ink: Staz On, Going Gray, White
Accessories: Sponge, Vanilla Jumbo Brad, Dimensionals
Make sure to check next week, I have an entire week of Halloween posts so that will be really fun!
Thanks for looking, have a good weekend, see you Monday!

No comments: