Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Snowflakes Falling

Not yet! Not here, thank goodness! But they are falling on my card. When I was stamping last weekend and trying to come up with my cards for my Christmas card stamp a stack this was one of the cards I made. It didn't make the cut though. It's still a great card, copied almost exactly from the mini catalog.

I love those colors for Christmas cards, they're just so festive, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. Though I think Old Olive and Certainly Celery go with just about everything.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines, All Holidays
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, White
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brads, dimensionals, 1 1/4 circle punch



So do you want some details on my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack? Well here it is. I've already had a bunch of RSVP's so spots are going quickly. This class always sells out. I think this is my 4th year doing it and every year I get more and more people coming! I have no doubt that spots will be gone way before the Oct 17 deadline.
  • October 24, 10 AM
  • You'll make 20 cards with envelopes. 5 each of 4 different designs.
  • $20-only $1 a card
  • Get a free gift for coming
  • Door prizes
  • RSVP by October 17 (unless class fills up before then)

So what cards will you be making? Well here they are, or at least a sneak peak of them! They are all so fantastic though, you don't want to miss it!


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: