Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Fair projects

I went to pick up my state fair entries on Monday and remember from this post I told you that I forgot to take pictures of 2 of them and I would show you when I got them back. Well here they are. Neither of them won a ribbon but I still love them!

This one is my 'All Occasion' card and I think this one is my favorite of all of them-well except the frame. I love the frame! I used my stamp a ma jig to line up the pattern in the back. It took a while but it was worth it. I love those colors together too! They're very fall-like colors and they're probably colors I wouldn't have normally put together. Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip. So pretty! After I stamped the background I lightly sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink to deepen the colors.

The next one is my Christmas one, so sparkly! The base of the card is on a window sheet. I stamped and colored my image with markers then used versamark, heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds to make it sparkle!




So those are all of my fair entries. Not sure if I'll enter again next year. I really want to judge next year. I'm going to call the fair offices and see how you become a judge. You never know and it doesn't hurt to ask!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: