Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Delayed

Sorry to have to inform you that today's post will be delayed a little while. We had our demonstrator meeting last night and my intention was to show you the 2 demos that I did and since I didn't make them and photograph them before the meeting I took my camera with me. Well I took my camera, but not my camera card! Geeez, so I'll have to photograph them later for you. When I got home, I took pictures of all our swaps and had planned to post those instead but now my computer isn't reading my camera card--UGGGGHHH! So I'll spend the morning trying to figure it out and why it's not reading it and hopefully by this afternoon I'll have a post for you.
Check back later and hopefully my issue will be solved. Thanks for your patience!

No comments: