Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?!

Some football bears that is! How cute are they!? I saw these little football bears on Rose's blog and I just had to make some of my own for the football lovers in my life. My bears have gone pro and they're celebrating the Bronco's 50th anniversary. I printed out the football and the Broncos Logo on White cardstock then cut them out. They're just so cute aren't they!?! I just love these bears and what you can do with them.

Here's a close up of the bear.



What a nice way to kick off the football season.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Only Orange, Bashful Blue, Glorious Green, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Black, White
Accessories: Big Shot, Build a Bear dies, dimensionals, linen thread
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: