Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swaps from the meeting

Here are the swaps from the meeting this month. Our theme was anything from the mini catalog and I think they are all great!!

Kim S. did this one. Can you believe that I don't have that punch!!???

Karen did this one. She used our new My Digital Studio for this card. Isn't it cool? My copy of MDS is sitting in my desk, not yet opened. I'm excited to use it but just haven't found the time.



Michelle did this one. LOVE IT! That punched pumpkin is too cute!



Corrina did this one. She use the shimmer paint on the snowflake. I love it!



Amber did this one. What a sweet card little bear.




Jane did this one. Another cute punched project.




Theresa did this one. She used the shimmer paint too. If you haven't had a chance to try it, I really suggest it!





I don't know who did this one. There was no name on it, so I'm not positive about who did it. Anyone out there who knows feel free to let me know :) I love it though. It's a gift card holder.




And last but not least, this one was done by Amber. She did 2 because she had a new recruit. I love candy corn--and this cute bag!
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend, I'll see you Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth - I did the gift card holder.

Anonymous said...

oops - it's Angela!